
For six years I have been an annual pass holder at Disneyland, but last Sunday my pass expired. I couldn't just let it expire without one more visit, so Faith and I went Saturday. It was a perfect day.
Faith's first time on Buzz Lightyear.
Tarzan's Treehouse.
The Jungle Cruise.
Faith quickly learned how to sword fight with Desiree's kids in the gift shop.
I got to meet up with Desiree and Nate. I lived with Desiree for a year in college, and I'm so thrilled I still keep in touch with her.
Even more thrilled that she'll go on Tower of Terror with me.
Monsters, Inc.
Faith wears the boys' mickey ears around the house, so I had to get her a pair.
Peter Pan.
Pirate Andy had his arm around Faith the entire ride.
Desiree, Maya, Erica and me.
Not only did I get to hang out with Nate and Desiree, but Melissa came with us and Cindi and her girls. Here we are on Pirates of the Caribbean.
Pigging out at the Golden Horseshoe. Why does Disneyland make me hungry all the time?
Desiree, Maya, Melissa, Cindi, me, Erica and Ella.
So I guess this is it. I no longer have a pass to Disneyland.
What a wonderful day to come and spend my last day with my pass with great friends. I'm gonna miss this, but you already knew that.












1 comment:
Next time we plan a Disney trip we will plan way ahead and talk you into meeting us there again. It would be weird to ever go to Disneyland without seeing you there!
Post a Comment