We live by such a beautiful temple we had to go check out the lights tonight.

Inside the visitors' center we looked at the nativity display of nativities from around the world.
Faith liked the Scottish nativity the best because it had a dog in it.
The outdoor nativity was pretty cool despite the looks on the boys' faces.
They perked right up when we opened the tailgate and served hot chocolate and donuts.
Faith loves a good donut (really just the chocolate frosting).
And speaking of beautiful lights, Doug is quite proud of his lights this year, even though Spencer says our house is cheap.












5 comments:
I am so jealous! We went up to the Seattle Temple last year hoping to see lights and they just had a pretty nativity not what we were hoping for. I love the photo at the top of your blog! Your family is too cute!
I feel your pain Doug. Bree said our light were boring. Yesterday while I was fixing them she said it looked like we wanted lights but were too lazy to do it right. I don't know where she's getting the "we" from. Yours looks great.
That IS one of the most beautiful temples! And I think Doug did a great job on your lights!!
oooh I LOVE your lights!!! And I may just steal your tailgating at the temple idea!
I'm such a dork. I totally forgot about our annual temple trip. But now that it's snowed, I'm going to have to reconsider going.
Post a Comment