Friday, February 24, 2012

Blue and Gold Banquet

Tonight was our ward's Blue and Gold Banquet with a spy theme.
James earned his Wolf.

We had to make a piece of spy equipment with a bunch of stuff.


The spy equipment we made was a jet pack.

Faith and her friend McCall.
The boys had to decode a message to figure out where dessert was.
And then crawl through the lasers to get to dessert.
This is our contribution to a spy-themed dessert.

2 comments:

The Reno Donnelly's said...

Guess I'll have to steal the spy theme for next year. I booked my flight, I'll call and give you the details.

In the Hartland said...

I just checked out the past several posts of your blog...I can't believe that you guys got to go on a Disney cruise!! What fun!! As for the Rapunzel dress you asked about, I bought it at Costco this fall when the Halloween costumes first went on sale! Maybe next year???