Monday, February 13, 2012

Keep 'em Busy





We had three and a half days at sea going to the Mexican Riviera, but the kids had plenty to do. The bigger kids pretty much lived on the sports deck the first day. I think James spent like ten hours up there; we could not drag him away.



Faith LOVED the Oceaneer's Club where she could hang out every day.
Hope got to visit during Open House.







This was by far the best kids' club we'd ever seen on a cruise. Faith got to dance with Snow White, play pirate games with Captain Hook, and read stories with Belle. I'm sure she saw more characters while she was here, but those are just the ones I saw.
The last day of the cruise all the kids from the kids' clubs were part of a production on stage with Mickey and Minnie. Faith is the littlest one in this picture. She loved every minute of her time in kids' club.

No comments: