Saturday, February 18, 2012

It Doesn't Get any Better Than This


For a three-year-old girl, it was like a dream to spend a week with her favorite princesses on "the princess cruise ship."

Faith's favorite princess is Ariel.
We ran into Ariel in the hall one day and she took Faith by the hand to talk to her off in the corner.

When we told Ariel that her name is Faith, but Faith tells people her name is Ariel, Ariel said, "That's funny, because when I was a little girl like you, I told people my name was Faith." How cute is that?


I'm sure Faith's dirty pants make quiet the impression on Ariel, as did Hope's stinky diaper. Faith had been playing in the mud in Puerto Vallarta all day.
On Saturday, the girls got to meet all five princesses.

Ariel remembered Faith's name.





We loved watching Faith's face during the wonderful stage shows each night when the princesses performed. The shows were amazing.

1 comment:

Rush said...

That looks so fun! There's nothing better than watching your kids have the time of their lives.