Thursday, June 18, 2009

Birthday Boy

James celebrated his birthday early since my cake decorating supplies will soon be packed up. We played with his friends at the park for the big party.



James designed this cake himself. Of all the choices for birthday cake, he chose to have a cake from the Chronicles of Narnia. At first he wanted Prince Caspian on his cake, but I talked him into having the lion instead.

His first party was a hit--more partying to come.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute cake Natalie! I can never get the little details to look that good!!!

Debra Goodey said...

Happy Birthday James! Wow Natalie, you sure do have a lot of things that you love about your life in California. Are you sure you want to leave? It seems like an awesome place to live to me!

The Reno Donnelly's said...

Good choice James, we like Narnia. Can't imagine why your mom didn't want to put the prince on the cake.

Desiree said...

I want you to make my cakes now!