Tuesday, June 2, 2009

When the Father and Sons are away...

The girls go out and play!
We started our night of no boys with dinner at La Creperie.
Then we were off on a gondola ride through Naples Island.
A toast (with Martinelli's of course) to the birthday girls Tina and Cindi.
Tina, Cari, Miriam, Cindi, Anne, Me, Faith, Darci and Katie with our gondolier Zamboni.
Sitting on the dock of the bay.....
we stepped off the boat and sat down to chocolate cake on the dock. Then we were off to the movies to see Angels and Demons at 10:15. That was the latest I've been out for a long time; I can tell I'm getting old.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Why Natalie, what a load of bags you have!

Jackie said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

So fun...so sorry I missed out!

Totally Hess said...

So sad I missed the fun! Natalie - you are a trooper for all the partying! I am way too old for that! And Happy Birthday Tina!