Tuesday the kids and I went with the Jones clan to Disneyland for the last time. Is that really possible? Their passes are blocked out for the summer, and the next time they can go, I will be gone. 




So I was grateful that Anne could take the boys on rides so I could wait for an hour in the heat to meet Tinkerbell. You might question my sanity waiting that long for an eight-month-old baby to meet a girl in a green outfit and wings. I wasn't just doing it for Faith, though, I was doing it for Katie. I took Katie to Disneyland several times in her short life, but never once did I take her picture while she was here. I took her by myself and the two boys and my camera was big and awkward to carry with three kids alone at Disneyland. Not one picture. So I will gladly wait for just one picture. It means so much to me.












3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! And I'm glad you got the picture...for you, Katie and Faith!
That Faith is just SO cute! We went Monday to disneyland for the same reason, the passes will be blocked out for the summer. It was so crowded, yet, so much fun!
Your comment touched me. You truly understand your priorities and the simple things that make life so special. Katie was smiling down on this photo session. Love you
Post a Comment