We went inside the Agnes Keith house. She was an American author who wrote about the experiences she had living in Borneo for 30 years.
The Sandakan Memorial stands where the Japanese held Australian and British soldiers prisoners of war in World War II. Of the 2300 soldiers at this camp, only six lived to tell about it.
Beautiful grounds at the Sandakan Memorial.
Malaysia is a Muslim nation and you'll see this kind of toilet everywhere. I had to think long and hard if I had to go bad enough to use this toilet.
This crocodile farm was pretty funny. The crocodile show consisted of picking up a crocodile...
and then lying on one. Pretty exciting.
I thought it was pretty exciting that I actually ate crocodile when Sister Lee cooked it for us one night. Tastes like chicken, just a little tougher.
I thought this was interesting. This is an outdoor thrift store.

















No comments:
Post a Comment