Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I'm Gonna Miss This #14: Australia

 The boys have been going to school for two years at an all-boys school, Canberra Grammar School AKA Hogwarts.  I know that it has been an amazing opportunity for them just to experience a private education.  I'm sure they will be excited to get out of their uniforms and back into "regular" school clothes, but I know there are things about Grammar that they are going to miss.  I think #1 on that list would be the sausage sizzles.  I can guarantee their new school in Virginia won't have a sausage sizzle every month.
 This is Edwards House where Spencer's locker is and where he hung out in between classes and at lunch.

 The Chapel.  I know the boys are not going to miss going to chapel once a week. 
 The main entrance of the senior school.


 The quadrangle.




 War Memorial Hall.

 The junior school where James went during his time here.  It is on the other side of campus from the senior school.




 The junior school playground.
I know that the schools are excellent where we are going, but I have to admit that they had some pretty awesome experiences that they would never get in a public school.  We're gonna miss Canberra Grammar School.

No comments: