Friday, July 31, 2015

Utah Days

It's funny how small the world is.  Tera and I lived in Long Beach together.  I moved to Virginia and Tera moved to Utah.  Kara moved to Virginia into our ward and then moved back to Utah---in the same ward as Tera. I love it when my friends are friends!  I love these ladies and I treasure this photo with them and the time I got to see Tera before her chemo treatments for cancer.
 Courtney came with me to see Tera and Kara at Kara's house today because Tera, Courtney and I are all Long Beachers. It was a great visit!
 After spending the afternoon with friends, I got to watch the kids on the slip n' slide at the Riches'. Our time in Utah has slid to and end, and we will have to leave for Virginia tomorrow.  





We will miss you, Utah!

No comments: