
I cannot believe that this baby boy has grown up to be..

this eight-year-old boy who got baptized!

Doug baptized Spencer on Dec. 27th with all of our family there. All but one. We greatly missed my mom who came down with a terrible stomach bug that day.

Doug also blessed Faith that day.

A doubly wonderful event!

Our friends the Joneses were able to be there...

as well as my dear friend Kristen of twenty years. I don't remember being so short.

We had a big spaghetti dinner afterward with everyone who could stay.


Four generations picture with my mom and Grandma Grace.
4 comments:
How wonderful! What an amazing day! Congrats! xo
Wow - I didn't recognize Kristen. That 4-generations picture is great! I'm sorry your mom was sick. Congrats on the baptism....I can't imagine my kids ever being that old.
I'm so glad we made it!
Congrats to Spencer! That is a beautiful blessing dress.
Post a Comment