
I'm not sure about the wiser part. My mom has always said with each child she gave up a quarter of her brain. I think I have officially given away most of my brain if not all. Doug thinks I'm losing it most of the time. Anyway, I had a great birthday starting with this birthday cake Anne made for me.

Thank you everyone for the flowers!!

We had to go to Disneyland to get our freebies. This year Disneyland is giving away a free ticket, or if you have a season pass, you get $69 in a gift card. Thanks, Disneyland! This is Faith's first encounter with Minnie Mouse. That's an awfully big nose to be sticking in a baby's face if you ask me.


Then we were off to Downtown Disney to eat at the Rainforest Cafe. I had to have the volcano.


I had such a great day with the people I love!
7 comments:
I'm so glad your birthday was great Natalie. I can't wait to hear what you are going to purchase with your disney bucks!
Happy belated Birthday! It looks like you had a great day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds like you guys had so much fun!!!
What a fun, fun, birthday!!!!
That seriously is my dream day!
Happy Birthday!
Glad you had a wonderful birthday. Fun times!!!!
Happy Birthday Natalie!! and that volcano looks yummy!!!
I agree with people about children making you lose your brain cells! Happy Birthday again!
Post a Comment