For the past few months James has been saying this prayer, "Thank you that Spencer will be a Cub Scout." Am I thankful? I'm not sure yet. When I dropped off Spencer at his first den meeting, (I think that's what they're called; I don't have the lingo down) my feelings of gratitude were more along the lines of gratitude that I wasn't in charge of these ten boys. I'm sure because I said that, I'll be called to be a den mother soon. Spencer is excited and we can't wait for our first pack meeting at the end of the month. We'll keep you posted.
Emmett's 1st Soccer Game of the Season
3 weeks ago












1 comment:
Get on the Bobcat badge so he can get an award at pack meeting. I had Gregg do the abuse part (yuck). If only there was a Disneyland beltloop.
Post a Comment