Then a party with family, the kids put on a play,They're supposed to be Mary, Joseph, and Jesus on the first Christmas Day.

After a yummy "who" feast, let the games begin.
We started with "Who" Bingo, which brought a few grins.
OK, this will not rhyme, but we had to take a picture of the items used for "Who Bingo." Since we had a "Grinch who Stole Christmas" theme, all of our food got a Grinchy name. My oreo chocolate balls became who balls. We listed things associated with the Grinch, who is hairy, but unfortunately the next thing on the board was who balls. Brought a few laughs.

In hopes this St. Nicholas would trim his beard and hair.Every year my mom hosts the great Christmas race where we have to compete for our pajamas. Each child pairs with an adult to see who can be the fastest at throwing snowballs down the hall, putting paper ornaments on the tree with suction from a straw, guessing which items are in the stocking, and making a Santa suit out of batting and tissue paper. Jeff made this great costume for James.
We ended with trying to fill in the blanks of The Night Before Christmas. There is a lot to that poem that none of us knew. We liked our version better.

























4 comments:
darling poem! Funnest traditions! I wouldn't expect anything less from you!
ps...
I'm still sore today!
Wow! What a party! Those sound like fun games!
You all do the funnest things. I want to be like you before my kids grow up.
Seriously, who can keep up with you guys and all the activities!? I want to be a part of your family to get in on all that action! What a fun Christmas! BTW - Faith looks SO adorable and getting so big! I love her!
Post a Comment