
Spencer celebrated his birthday in Utah, and it was an all-day party. We started with going out to lunch and hanging out at Fat Cats with their cousins. According to James it was the boringest party ever because Spencer didn't have any friends there, just cousins.

They did a round of glow in the dark mini golf.

Faith is anything but merry riding this little merry-go-round. She's obviously not a thrill rider.

We are kind of obsessed with the game Deal or No Deal.

We took our party to the mall where we went to see the movie "Tale of Despereaux." We wanted to go out to dinner, and what better place than the mall's food court. I think we might be the only birthday party in the history of the food court.

I made Spencer's soccer ball cake.

There are lots of advantages to having your birthday party in the food court. For one, we had plenty of room, everyone can pick what they want for dinner, you can borrow a lighter from the man working the pretzel stand, and we didn't need to bring ice cream--we just got some from Chic Fil-A. Happy faces all around.

Spencer was pretty excited about his Spiderman Nintendo game. Happy Birthday, Spencer!
1 comment:
Yeah, I can't say I've seen many birthday parties at the mall food court here either but hey whatever works right.
Post a Comment