Monday, August 11, 2014

Going Home

 I think Doug and I got an hour of sleep last night getting everything ready and cleaned for our flight home this morning.  Here are the kids in our house right before the driver from the embassy came to pick us up for the airport.  We flew from Canberra to Sydney.
 We saw our last kangaroo in Australia at the Sydney Airport.



 The last time these feet will be on Australian soil for a long time.  I hope it's not the last time ever.

 No first class flight home, but thank heavens we had these screens and endless entertainment in front of us for the entire 14 hour flight to Los Angeles.

 Who can sleep when you can watch movies for 14 hours straight.  I don't think these girls slept at all.

And we made it to Los Angeles.  It felt so great when the customs agent said with a smile, "Welcome Home."

1 comment:

BindiM said...

It still feels like yesterday that you all left. Crazy to think it was two months ago already! Love reading your blog again.