Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Temple and Reunions

 We are so grateful that we got to tour the Ogden Temple during the Open House.  It is such a beautiful temple.  Mammy, Faith, Hope and Emily.
 We are so grateful we got to see Cortney!  What a great reunion to see her.

 Farr's Ice Cream is an Ogden tradition--especially after temple open houses that don't serve refreshments.


 Mammy hosted a great dinner for us to see our extended  family.  I'm not sure why I only have a picture of the food.
 Faith, Hope, me and Cortney
While in Utah we got to see lots of family.  Here is the Field clan at the Croneys' house.  
We are feeling blessed we got to see so much family after two years of being without any family.
 Perhaps the best thing about being home is going to Katie's grave.  It had been two years and Hope has no memories of this place.  I love this picture!

No comments: