Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hoppy Easter!

Their baskets were filled.

 Thank you, Mammy, for their cute clothes and gifts!!
James got the book set of the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings.


 Spencer got a new keyboard for his iPad.  Of course we had to import some of our Easter candy.





 The girls each got a bunny, a book, a Barbie movie and umbrella.
 After church we had a feast with wonderful friends in our ward.
 Hope didn't wear that Halloween bow to church so I'm not sure why she's wearing it.
 Thanks, pinterest, for the bunny roll idea. I think some of them look more like cats.



 Faith wanted to host our own Easter egg hunt, so after dinner the kids got to look for the eggs the boys had hidden (thrown) all over the back yard.





 Hope you all had a wonderful Easter.  I give thanks for this day more than any other.

No comments: