Today is Canberra Day, a holiday with no work or school. It's a big day around here because Canberra turned 100. In rare form, we got up before the sun to watch the balloons leave from the lawns of Parliament.
Yes, they were tired when we got here.
How cool is this Darth Vadar balloon? By far the crowd's favorite. They even played the Darth Vadar music from the balloon.
Royal Australian Air Force Balloon.
A picture without James yawning.
This is old Parliament House. It was a beautiful morning and a wonderful way to spend our holiday. We ate breakfast with friends after the balloons and then went to another friends' house for dinner. Happy 100th Birthday, Canberra!





















2 comments:
Can I have some of your energy Natalie?
Why do you guys always do the coolest things? I swear, I just need to ship my kids off to live with you. They would be happy for life. And as for the dress, I actually got it off of the clearance rack at Old Navy. So try not to be too hard on Costco! :-)
Post a Comment