Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Twas the Night Before Christmas

 We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner with friends at our house tonight. 
 Tara and Mary
 Anne, Michael, Shanae, and Ashley
 Johanna and Tim
 Me and Jennifer
 Hope, Faith and Delilah
 Jeremy, Tara, Mary, Anne, Michael, Shanae, David and Jennifer

 The memory of Christmas that is closest to my heart is the white elephant game so I made everyone bring a white elephant to play tonight.  I searched and searched but couldn't find the story of the Little Star.  I can hear my Grandma Grace's voice in this story as you pass along white elephants.  I will have to get a copy of this story.  We had to make due with a different story to pass along our white elephants.






 This won the best white elephant award.  It is a real toad that has been made into a purse.
 Spencer lit his belated birthday cake and we sang to him.
 And just before bed the kids opened their Christmas P.J.'s from Mammy.

We are off to bed!

No comments: